Spark (patent-pending) is an Ergodriven product:
Spark Main Points:
- It's a $20 Standing Desk!
- Spark is ergonomic, robust, and looks great.
- Cardboard + Origami means it packs flat to ship (saving money and reducing our carbon footprint), it's impressively stable, and it's 100% recyclable.
- Spark is the perfect no-brainer "start standing now!" desk. We've lowered the barrier to entry to the floor.
- No more doctor's notes or company approval. Just start standing!
- Ships with parts for both the two-level configuration (great ergonomics) and a one-level "laptop-only configuration for the coffee shop or local bar.
- After Topo's fantastic launch, we had tons of happy Pre-Order Insiders raving about how much fun it was to be in on the ground floor. So we're offering the same experience with Spark.
- Spark is available for pre-order now, and ships in June.
What Beta Testers Have Said:
- "I always wanted to try standing, but didn't want to spend the money just to find out it wasn't for me. My coworkers were astonished that Spark was so stable, and now they can't wait to get one themselves!" - Brittney | GPJ
- "Most desks were either too flimsy or way too expensive for me to purchase on my own. I like Spark because it’s surprisingly sturdy and economical for the environment and my wallet." - Debra | CaptainU
- "I spend a TON of time at the computer, so it's no surprise that finally switching to standing made a big impact. More energy, less pain, and it's really fun to use." - Steven | Al-Tar
- “Spark is super easy to set up and incredibly lightweight, making it easy to get started and easy to put away when you’re done with it. I definitely recommend it for anyone looking to start standing!” - Ilya | WePay
About the Company - Ergodriven
- Founded in 2013 by Kit Perkins (CEO) and Ryan Feeley (CTO), Ergodriven designs environments that drive human health and performance. Improving office ergonomics is a fantastic starting point for our enormous vision.
- Spark is Ergodriven's second hardware product, following the massive success of Topo, which is now under more than 10,000 desks!
- Kit Perkins grew up in Cupertino, CA with a passion for building things. During his years studying Mechanical Engineering at Cal Poly SLO, he slowly realized more and more just how large the chasm is between human design and the modern human environment.
- Ryan Feeley hails from Kansas, and headed out west for a PhD in Mechanical Engineering from UC Berkeley. He is an absolutely brilliant engineer, with years of experience as an expert consultant molding his deep practical science ability. You can find him sprinting barefoot at local parks covered in strange sensors.
Further Background on Sitting vs. Standing:
For questions, media requests, or help with a story, email firstname.lastname@example.org